Age Limit- The candidates must fulfill the below mentioned age limits:
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 25 years
Lower Division Clerk – The candidates must have qualified the 12th class examination or equivalent from a recognized board and must possess 35wpm typing speed in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
Stenographer– The candidates must have qualified the 12th class examination or equivalent from a recognized board and must possess dictation in English or in Hindi 80 wpm for 10 minutes.
Instructions for Downloading the ASRB LDC Admit Card 2018:
1. Candidates in order to check the notice regarding new exam date, must open the official website of ASRB- www.asrb.org.in
2. In the home page, the candidates have to check the Latest News section for further updates.
3. Here they will get the link related to the Downloading of Admission Certificate for LDC Recruitment Examination,2017
4. After clicking on the link candidates will be required to enter the following details:
Then click on Login
5. After Login, candidates will be able to download the admit card.