Age Limit – The candidate must fulfill the following age criteria:
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
Educational Qualification – Junior Assistant- Candidates must have passed Intermediate and must possess CCC Certificate and 25/30 wpm Hindi/ English typing on Computer
Stenographer – The candidate must possess Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography with CCC
Driver – The candidate must have passed High School and must possess Driving License for driving a four wheeler.
Group D – The candidate must have passed Junior High School and must possess relevant skill.
Instructions for Downloading the Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017:
1. The Answer Key of the written Examination for the post of Stenographer and Driver is released on the official website of Allahabad High Court- www.allahabadhighcourt.in
2. Candidates in order to match the answer key must open the official website.
3. From the home page, the candidates have to open the Web Diary Events section.
4. Here they will be required to search the Notification of U.P. Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2016-17.
5. After opening the notification, the candidates will get the relevant link for checking the answer key.
6. After clicking on the link a new page will be opened. Here the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth and then click on Login.
7. After login, the candidates will be able to match the answer key. Candidates may raise objection (if any) following the same process.