1. In order to print, verify or correct the Aadhar card, the applicant should open the official website of UIDAI.
2. Here the candidates will have to click on the useful link as per their requirements.
3. Applicants can get the electronic version of Aadhar Card by entering the Enrolment ID received at the time of enrolment in the registered mobile number.
4. Applicants who have enrolled for Aadhar Card can check their Aadhar generation status by providing the enrolment ID and their Date of Birth.
5. In order to get Online /Offline Aadhar form (Hindi/English) and Update /Correction Form (Online/Offline) applicants shall be required to open the useful links as per their requirements.