South Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – ITI Apprentice Training vacancy 4103 Post
South Central Railway has issued a notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Training at 4103 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 17th July 2018
. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
||15 - 24 years
||As per extant
|Electrical / Electronics
A crossed Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank or a crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Secunderabad - 500 025 payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: No Fees
10th / SSC with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks with ITI in trade notified.
- Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Start date of Online Application Form: 18/06/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 17/07/2018
How to apply:
- The Candidates can apply through Offline mode.
- Click on the Download Application Form link given in important link section on our website.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Then, Paste your latest Photograph duly attested on Application Form.
- Candidates Need to send their Application form along with required Documents to below Address:
The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/A& R/SCR,
RRC, 1st Floor, C-Block,
Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500 025