Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 – Sepoys, Civil Constables vacancy 3743 Post
Odisha Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sepoys, Civil Constables at 3743 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 26th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Sepoys / Constables (Male)
||18 - 23 years
The fee in the form of Bank Draft / Postal Order.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC / ST Candidates: No Fees
- Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examination / +2 (for Civil Constable) or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
- Other Eligibility Criteria - (a) A candidate must be of good character. (b) If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living. (c) A candidate must be of sound health, free from organic defects and any physical deformity.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 26/07/2018
How to apply:
- The Candidates can apply through Offline mode.
- Click on the Download Application Form link given in important link section on our website.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Paste your latest Photograph duly attested on Application Form.
- Photo-copies of self attested certificates / relevant documents
- Application form along with Bank Draft / Postal Order and documents should be sent to the concerned Commandant of the Battalion / DCP (Security) of Special Security Battalion through Post or to be deposited by hand at the concerned Battalion.