Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – LDC, Tradesman Mate , Material Assistant and Fireman vacancy 125 Post
Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Tradesman Mate , Material Assistant and Fireman Vacancy at 125 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 05th February 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Lower Division Clerk
||18 - 25 years
||18 - 27 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe Category: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 5 Years
- Person With Disability:
- SC/ST: 15 years
- OBC: 13 years
- General: 10 years
Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution.
Lower Division Clerks:
12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
10th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
- Physical Measurement:
- Height without shoes 165 cms (A concession of 2.5 cms shall be allowed for the members of schedule tribes)
- Chest (unexpanded) 81.5 cms
- Chest (expanded) -85 cms
- Weight - 50Kgs
- Start date of Online Application Form: 16-01-2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 05-02-2018
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of relevant documents to
24 FAD, Pin- 909724, C/o 56 APO , NRS : Sri Ganganagar (Raj)
befor last date.
- Candidates are mandatory to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………..” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Two Passport size latest photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
- Self Attested copies of the following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- Medical certificate (format attached) issued by Central/ State Government medical board consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/ cerebral/ visual/ hearing disability and certifying the percentage of disability (i.e. 40 % and above).
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-