MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee vacancy 100 Post
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee at 100 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee
(Mechanical - 60, Electrical - 40)
|Stipend (During Training): 5200/- PM
Pay Scale: 25300 - 80500/- (Level - 6)
||Age limit for applications Domicile of M.P. State
||Age limit for applicants of other State
|Maximum Age (Male applicants- unreserved category)
|Maximum Age (applicants- working in Govt./ P.S.U.)
|Maximum Age (Reserved category-SC/ ST/ OBC Non Creamy layer) / Ex Serviceman /R&R-SSTPP
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
High School / 10th Class Pass and Full time ITI Trade Certificate (60% Marks) in Machinist / Fitter / Welder / HP Welder / Mechanic Pump / Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician / Wireman / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized by Madhya Pradesh Government / Government of India.
- Online Written Test
- Document Verification
- Start date of Online Application Form: 13/06/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 12/07/2018
- Uploading of Mock test: 22/07/2018
- Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 25/07/2018
- Tentative date of Written Test: Second Week of August 2018 (Sunday)
- Objection on question paper/answer key: Within 3 days after publication of answer keys
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.