Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – SSC Technical vacancy 191 Post
Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Unmarried Male and Female Engineering Graduates and also from Windows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission at 189 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th August 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Short Service Commission 52 Men Various Post
||18 - 27 years
||Pay Level 10 - 18
According to Rank
|Short Service Commission 23 Women Various Post
|Windows of Defence Personnel
||Max 35 years
|Electrical / Electrical and Electronics
|Aeronautical / Aviation/ Ballistics / Avionics
|Computer Science / Engineering / Technology / IT
|Electronics and Telecommunication / Satellite Communication
|Electronics / opto / Micro Electronics and Microwave / Fiber Optics
|Architecture / Building Construction Technology
- For SSC (Tech) Men & Women: Engineering Degree in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- For SSCW (Non Tech): Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- SSB Interview (Stage I & II)
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Start date of Online Application Form: 09/07/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 12/08/2018
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.