MPWZ Recruitment 2018 – Line Attendant & Office Assistant vacancy 661 Post
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd. (MPPKVVCL) Indore (MPWZ) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Line Attendant and Office Assistant Grade-III at 661 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Office Assistant Gr - III
||19500/- PM (Level - 4)
||19500 - 62000/-
Minimum 18 years and maximum age limit for different category under:-
||Maximum age Limit for MP Domicile applicants
|Male Applicants (Unreserved)
|Female Applicants (Unreserved)
|Male/Female Applicants (Govt./ Corporation/ Board/ Autonomous Institute employees &Home Guards)
|Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category - SC/ ST/ OBC)
|Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category - Govt./ Corporation/ Board/Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards)
- For General category candidates of MP Domicile: Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved category candidates of M.P Domicile: Rs. 800/-
- Office Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam from a recognized Board
- Must possess Diploma in Computer Application from Regular/Open University or Diploma level Exam from DOEACC OR Modern Office Management Course from Govt. Polytechnic College or One year course in COPA or Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Application and Information Technology / Computer Science etc
- Must possess CPCT Score Card issued by MP IT
- Line Attendant
- Candidates must have passed class 10th Examination from a recognized Board
- Must possess ITI in Electrician/ Lineman/ Wireman Trade
- Online Test (For Both Posts)
- PET (For Line Attendant)
- Start date of Online Application Form: 22/06/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 21/07/2018
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.