MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – Civil Judge vacancy 140 Post
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Grade II at 140 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 04th September 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
|Civil Judge Grade II
||21 - 35 years
As on 01/01/2019
|27700 - 44770/-
- General / Other State: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC / SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any recognised university.
- Start date of Online Application Form: 05/08/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 04/09/2018
- Last date of Pay Exam Fee: 04/09/2018
- Online Correction: 20/08/2018 to 04/09/2018
- Pre Exam Date: 29/09/2018
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.