Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 – Sub Inspector & Other vacancy 655 Post
Chhattisgarh Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector & Other at 655 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 16th September 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||18 - 28 yrs
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
|Sub Inspector (A.C.)
(Document Under Question)
|Sub Inspector (Computer)
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Subedar/ Sub Inspector/ Sub Inspector (Special Branch) / Platoon Commander: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Sub Inspector (A.C.)/ Sub Inspector (Document Under Question): Bachelor Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathmatics from Any Recognized University in India.
- Sub Inspector (Computer): Bachelor Degree in Science Computer Trade / BCA from Any Recognized University.
- Sub Inspector (Tele Communication): Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering in Any Recognized Board/ University in India.
Physical Eligibility Details:
||81 - 86 CMS
- Start date of Online Application Form: 24/08/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 16/09/2018
- Last date of Pay Exma Fee: 16/09/2018
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.