MP PEB Recruitment 2018 – Middle School Teacher vacancy 5670 Post
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Middle School Teacher at 5670 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 20th October 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below : –
||No. of Vacancy
|Middle School Teacher
||For Male: 24-40 years
For Female: 24-45 years
- General / Other State: Rs. 570/-
- OBC / SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 320/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash Payment at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet.
Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed. OR
Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree (As per NCTE Guidelines). OR
10+2 Intermediate 50% with 4 Year Diploma in BLEd. OR
10+2 Intermediate 50% Marks with 4 Year BAEd or B.Sc Ed Course.
- Start date of Online Application Form: 28/09/2018
- Last date of Online Application Form: 20/10/2018
- Last date of Pay Exam Fee: 20/10/2018
- Last date of Correction Form: 21/10/2018
- Exam Date: 19/01/2019
How to apply:
- Download the official notification and read the requirements carefully.
- Interested Candidates may apply online link given below on our Website.
- Fill the application form carefully, by providing all information i.e mentioned in Application form.
- Scanned photographs/ Signature/ Documents and use it while Filling Application form.
- Now make an Online Application fees.
- Finally, hit the submit button before closing date and Don't forget to take the print out of submitted Application form for future use.